540 gr Bread flour
60 gr Cake flour
10 gr instant yeast
30 gr Milk powder
80 gr Sugar
9 gr Salt
1 large Egg
250 gr Fresh milk
150 gr Whipping cream
1. Mix everything together and mix until a dough forms.
2. Knead on speed 4 (Kitchen Aid) for 20 minutes until a smooth, glossy and elastic (It will pass the window pane test).
3. Cover and let dough proof for 1 hour or until doubled.
4. Punch down and separate dough into 4 pieces. Make them round and let them rest for 10-20 minutes.
5. Roll out dough (like a longish oval) and roll up (like making swiss roll) and place them into a greased pullman tin.
6. Let dough rise until 2/3 full. Preheat oven. Brush on egg wash if preferred.
7. Bake for 40 minutes or until pan sounds hollow when tapped.
Sumber : Niza Ramli